Environmentally Friendly Plastic Bags
The plastics started to become popular since 1960. Presently, polyethylene is the most popular plastics which were created in the year of 1898. Once more in the year of 1933 it was recreated. But, it is only in 1953 that one could understand and found solution to the making polyethylene of high-density. It is the type that is normally used in the grocery shop presently as recycling oriented.
The Polybags packaging manufacturer is too much concern about the environmental materials. We are aware about our obligation to environment as well as to our coming generation. The company use a wide range of eco-friendly wrapping which are found from recyclable, compostable and biodegradable resources to lessen any type of environmental effects.
Even, the manufacturer is struggling for expanding the variety of packaging which can be made various recycled materials. besides, the company use extensively those contents which are shaped from recycled materials. We constantly monitor and assess the production processes of plastic bags and the packaging we produce. We have put into practice ways to produce thinner, stronger polythene to use fewer materials for the same-strength end product, whilst we have also found ways to store our raw materials more competently.
We constantly monitor and evaluate the production processes and the packaging we produce. We have implemented ways to produce thinner, stronger polythene to use fewer materials for the same-strength end product, whilst we have also found ways to store our raw materials more efficiently.
Top Quality Avani Bag is bio-based choice that becomes the perfect replacement to petroleum-based plastic bags. Customizable based totally on MOQ. NonToxic. High loading total presentation for carrying dry weights. Good oxygen barrier and anti-static homes.
This environmental friendly poly bags are available in various types and materials following your needs anticipating the reduction of carbon trace. These bags are not only reusable, but also biodegradable. Irrespective of your needs there are options like t-shirt, deli-bags, and handle bags. Many of the bags carry the symbol of recycling to convey the message to the customers.
Know some interesting facts about the plastic bags
- The Americans make use of 100 billion poly bags every year and the manufacturer needs 12 million barrels of oil to produce them.
- The average American families take home nearly 1500 poly bags in a year.
- As reported by West Management, only 1% poly bags are recycled. It suggests that average family recycle only 15 numbers of bags every year and the rest go to a litter or landfill.
- About 80% of the plastic bags from land enter into the ocean that affects about 260 different species
- Every year 100,000 sea animals are killed by plastic bags.
- One out of three leathery turtle is found to carry plastic in their stomach.
- After every 12 minutes a Plastic bag is used
- It takes many more years for a poly bag to be destroyed. Sorry to say the poly bags never break down completely, but instead they soak up toxins and keep on contaminate the environment.
The trouble of using plastic bags
- Plastic bag begins its journey as fossil fuels, but ends up as noxious waste in the landfills and in the ocean. The birds often fill their stomach with noxious debris of poly bags.
- For the hungry sea turtles, making distinctions between jellyfish and floating plastic bags is very difficult. Fish consumes thousands of tons of plastic every year, moving up the food-chain to a larger fish and other oceanic mammals. It is really shocking that because of the plastic bags the sea animals are getting troubled and they are facing the life- threaten situations.
Despite the facts we can’t do without plastic bags. We have almost forgotten other types of reusable shopping bags or paper bags or jute bags. What we can do is to take care of the making of the bag.
Make plastic your friends, not your enemy. Avoid the things below to end plastic pollution:
- Say “no” to unauthentic plastic poly bags. There are one million plastic carry bags used every year. A single plastic bag takes thousand years to get degraded. But you can set example by using only the bags that possessed permitted level of micron that is above 50 which are degradableble naturally.
- Buy only recyclable waterbottle. Keep a recyclable bottle in your bag, Plastic bottles –typically made from polyethylene terephthalate (Pet) –take over 400 years to naturally decompose.
- Avoid plastic cutlery and plastic straw and use only eco friendly items instead. Along with Plastic bags, keeping yourself away from the plastic made items are equally important.
- polyethylene terephthalate (Pet) –take over 400 years to naturally decompose.
- Avoid plastic cutlery and plastic straw and use only eco friendly items instead. Along with Plastic bags, keeping you away from the plastic made items are equally important.